For most organisations, minimising or completely eradicating the risk of theft, vandalism and fire, and their associated costs and hassle, is a priority.
These days, Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) has an increasingly important part to play in protecting people, property and other assets.
IP surveillance solutions
IP surveillance systems are now overtaking standard CCTV cameras. And these solutions offer a number of advantages over their traditional counterparts, including:
- Greatly enhanced quality of images
- Removal of the need for extensive cabling
- Much simpler storage
- Little maintenance, since there are no moving parts
- ‘Intelligent’ features including people counting and number plate recognition
- Constant, live access remotely – wherever you are worldwide
- The reduced cabling and maintenance make IP systems more affordable than traditional CCTV solutions
Our line-up of IP CCTV system offers 24-hour, discreet monitoring at an affordable price.
Request a free initial consultation and no-obligation quote today – call 0330 102 7444 or email email@example.com